Just in time for Valentine’s Day! Why wait til Feb. 14 to romance your husband? Here are 14 ideas for 14 days that you can implement beginning Feb 1st. Use this list as a countdown to Valentine’s Day. If you really want to treat him, repeat the list over again and finish February off with a bang. Your husband won’t know what hit him! Enjoy.
- Pack a love note in his lunch or somewhere he’ll see it.
- Cook him his favorite meal and enjoy it with him while the kids are asleep.
- Get a babysitter and give him a night he won’t forget.
- Flirt with him in person and on the phone.
- Give him a massage.
- Make love by candlelight.
- Give him a 30 second embrace when he departs and returns to you.
- Slow dance together.
- Give him a 10 second kiss as many times as you can.
- Cuddle together and tell him why you love him so much.
- Reward him with his favorite snack or guilty pleasure.
- Run a bath for him and while he’s relaxing, jump in.
- Take him on a picnic.
- Reminisce about your love story and honeymoon.
Here’s an extra for good measure. . .
15. Pray for God to reignite the romance in your marriage.
Want more ideas to light the fire in your marriage?
-Purchase your resource pack, Happily Ever After: A Marriage Guide to Keep the Romance Alive and download today.
Blessings and Shalom,